oic message

Subject: JIRA Editor Permissions

Bart,

Based on my own experience on a different OASIS TC, I think you, as the OIC JIRA Project Leader, may have the rights necessary to add others as editors for the OIC JIRA.  You need to know the user names but there is apparently a way for you to accomplish that.

I don't know how that looks because it is not something I have ever been able to do.  I would check the administrative functions available to you as the OIC JIRA Project Leader.

 - Dennis