oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] test files available

Cherie,

Can we please have a way to review the license on these materials before
downloading them.

I personally found the license unacceptable and I have deleted all of those
materials that came into my possession.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Cherie Ekholm [mailto:cheriee@exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 08:39
To: oic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [oic] test files available

For those of you not at the plugfest who would like to access the test files
from Microsoft, you can download them from
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/4/5547AE99-D04B-4DFF-B1C8-586A7D0
B454F/ODF
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/4/5547AE99-D04B-4DFF-B1C8-586A7D
0B454F/ODF>  File Format Test Files.zip.

These files are a sample set of our test files used to test ODF
functionality and interoperability with Open XML. There are files from Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, as well as files in all three of those formats from our
Graphics team, which focus on drawing, images, SmartArt, and related items.

The files are self documenting - that is, the name of the file or the
contents of the file (or both) should indicate what the file is testing.

If you run into any issues or have any questions, please let me know.

Cherie Ekholm

Senior Standards Professional

Microsoft Office Standards and Interoperability