oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] test files available

I don't believe the intention was to contribute them, but to let us know of
their existence.

They are certainly not contributable with the license that is incorporated
in the Zip file.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 07:31
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Cc: 'Cherie Ekholm'; oic@lists.oasis-open.org

In general, materials that we want to use in the creation of OASIS TC
deliverables need to be contributed to the TC's mailing list or document
repository.  That would cover them per the OASIS membership agreement. But
I don't think an email with a link to external files is sufficient.  We
really need the actual files contributed if we are to use them.

-Rob

"Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote on 10/14/2010
10:05:07 PM:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/4/5547AE99-D04B-4DFF-B1C8-586A7D0

> B454F/ODF
> <
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/4/5547AE99-D04B-4DFF-B1C8-586A7D

> 0B454F/ODF>  File Format Test Files.zip.
>

> These files are a sample set of our test files used to test ODF
> functionality and interoperability with Open XML. There are files from
Word,