oic message

Subject: Working Draft template for further revisions

As described in the Work Product Lifecycle help files, TCs now work with Working Drafts only; TC Administration is responsible for adding the cover page and other metadata.

I have just announced the Public Review; I have also added the official copy of CD06 to the Kavi directory by linking to the HTML version. I am also returning to you (attached) the Working Draft template to be used for further revisions (pick up with whatever Working Draft number you most recently edited).

The next time this document is approved it will be as a Committee Specification Draft and the Chair will need to complete the Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request located here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests15-10-2010.html.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

StateOfInterop-v1.0-wd##.odt