oic message

Subject: Groups - authoring-v1.0-wd01.odt uploaded

The document named authoring-v1.0-wd01.odt has been submitted by Mr. Rob
Weir to the OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance
(OIC) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is WD 01 of the authoring guidelines Committee Note.

I'm still working on fleshing out the outline, but I wanted to share an
initial draft to show the approach I'm proposing and get feedback.

I'd like to make this be practical rather than theoretical, and informal in
tone.  And rather than just providing a list of "do this" and
"don't do this" items, I'd like to explain some of the reasoning
behind the recommendations, so the reader can adapt the guidelines to
related scenarios that might arise in their work.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42089

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42089/authoring-v1.0-wd01.odt