oic message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0034 How to create interop demos (you...

OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC member,

Mr. Bart Hanssens has modified this action item.

Number: #0034
Owner: Louis Suarez-Potts
Due: 30 Sep 2009

Comments:
Mr. Bart Hanssens  2009-09-09 14:47 GMT
We could use some short videos on YouTube showing results of various implemenations on different platforms, that's more interesting than static screenshots. How do we organize this ? Do we have a set of test documents available ?

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2009-10-07 11:41 GMT
During the Adoption TC, Marino mentioned using VM's on his computer to show different implementations

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2009-10-21 14:37 GMT
Louis will contact Marino to get a status update

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2010-03-24 13:44 GMT
Work in progress

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2010-05-29 12:08 GMT
Could be useful as input for the ODF 1.2 interop demo (or vice versa)

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2010-09-22 13:46 GMT
Suggestion to add the Budapest Interop video on Youtube (not sure who taped it, do we have the rights etc ?)

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2010-12-01 14:10 GMT
Bart has a recording (on DVD) of the ODF plugfest, might be interesting as well. Louis offered to copy and upload them.

Mr. Bart Hanssens  2011-05-18 13:53 GMT

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2834

- OASIS Open Administration