oic message

Subject: Other Test Documents

In the discussion of test documents, I could not remember where else I was seeing a source (other than the ones we already talk about).  There are the ones used by Rajiv Shah.  That material may be rather dated by now.

Also, I may have been thinking of the information available here:
<http://odf-converter.sourceforge.net/documentation.html>

I don't think that's it so I will keep noodling.  I also haven't found Florian Reuter's C/C++ OPC project yet, although I don't think it tries to blend in ODF packages as well.  I also thought this was separate from NOOOXML so I am even more baffled now.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 17:29
To: 'OIC TC List'
Subject: OIC TC 2011-06-01 Meeting Minutes

[ ... ]

3.1 ODF 1.2 Test Documents
  It was observed that when we have a clear idea of the next Plugfest we will probably roll up our sleeves.
  Dennis Hamilton said that there might be something coming up as a result of some document forensics work he has done, although moving from discovered problems to creating something further takes more effort.
  Bart has been checking some variations of signatures.  The next ODF Toolkit release is for digital signatures, so that will give us more to check against.  Rob wondered if the Java libraries are sufficient for the XaDES extensions to ODF Digital Signature.
  It was also observed that there might be something coming out of the most-recent package work for OOXML and ODF that is intended to provide a common library.
  We also wondered about the availability and status of accessibility checkers.  Rob mentioned a contest that IBM sponsored with regard to accessibility, with results on SourceForge.  We have not seen a specification of test cases regarding accessibility.

[ ... ]