oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] designed non-interoperability

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 18:14 -0600, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Why are these comments posted here rather than as bug reports (or even comments on old bug reports) on the Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla?

In view of the presentation in the release notes, I can't see this as a
bug but as an intentionally designed incompatibility. I have posted
these comments to this list because I would like to talk about this at
our upcoming OIC call (and the next ODF adoption TC call).

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD, FTICA
Concordia University College of Alberta