oic message

Subject: Committee Notes and Liaison Reports

A. Concerning whether we have the correct template for the State of Interoperability Report

Here is a recently-published Committee Note document:
<https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/test-assertions-guidelines-v1-0-published>

This might have been done with an older template than the one being used for State of Interoperability V02.  Also, the text formatting may be the same as the older version (CN01).

B. JTC1 Liaison Reports

I attended WG1, WG4, and WG5 meetings last month.  I owe the OIC TC (and the ODF TC) liaison reports on those activities that may be of interest to us.

I will circulate those before the next call.

 - Dennis