oic message

Subject: Groups - Action Item "Create Template Scenario" Closed

Action Item Subject: Create Template Scenario
Item Number: #0015

Description
Create Template Scenario

Owner: Mr. Dennis Hamilton
Due Date: 30 Apr 2011

Comments
Dennis Hamilton 2008-12-03 21:38 UTC
The creation and use of templates provides a high-level generic scenario that identifies a number of questions to ask about the ODF specification and its implementations. This will be illustrated on the Wiki as a way to consider identification of fundamental scenarios that may share many atomic cases as well as unique ones.

Dennis Hamilton 2009-01-14 17:14 UTC
This effort is recommited to be done prior to the next meeting.

Dennis Hamilton 2009-02-12 01:04 UTC
Repromised again, this time for February 13.

Dennis Hamilton 2009-12-21 05:54 UTC
With completion of repairs to the OIC Wiki Specification Analysis section, I can now turn to the template scenario case.

When reviewing other OIC Wiki pages for possible wiki 1.6 upgrader damage, I found some in the OIC Wiki Application Scenarios section. This section is now restored and has a brief page on template scenarios already.

I think that the Application Scenarios section needs to be rationalized better. But meanwhile, I will be pursuing the Template Scenario case, an Operational Scenario in my thinking, with a Holiday Present as promised.

Dennis Hamilton 2010-01-16 19:09 UTC
This item has been deferred because of the demands of ODF 1.2 work at this time.

Dennis Hamilton 2011-03-09 14:56 UTC
Work has resumed as of 2011-03-09