oic message

Subject: Time for Advisory Triage

Today is my last day as an OASIS member. It is time to conduct some sort of triage on Advisory #00002 and #00005.

I am not certain which is the easiest to clean up.

I think #00005 on line-through is relatively easy, but it takes work to add in the references to ODF 1.2 treatment and also account for the interaction of all of the style attributes that related to line-through formatting.

For #00002, there are extensive notes in the current draft.  The easy action would be to move most of those into a companion HTML file of general consideration, and just have the essential conclusion in #00002: Subdocument references end in a "/" because the full-path for a subdocument ends in a "/".

Or, worded more safely, a subdocument reference must resolve to the manifest:full-path value of the <manifest:file-entry> for the subdocument.  If that ends in a "/", so must the reference.

If anyone can respond with priorities today, I will take it under advisement.  Otherwise, I'll do as little as I can manage in the face of other duties I have today.

 - Dennis