Subject: (1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates.

Another piece I suggest we start working on:  "(1)(d) A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates".

However, I'd suggest we discuss this as if it said "a list of prioritized list deliverables".  From a practical standpoint, it is impossible to project completion dates until we have a good idea who will be joining the proposed TC.  Those who do line up to join the TC can huddle before we submit the charter and turn the prioritization into projected dates.

So far I've heard the following items (in no particular order)

1) A conformance test of ODF documents and implementations, i.e., test the formal shall's and should's, etc.
2) An Acid-style test of ODF implementations, i.e., feature and rendering-oriented, essentially highlighting ODF features that are not widely implemented (or implemented correctly) but are desired (by whom???)
3) A comprehensive test suite of atomic (single feature) tests
4) A formal profile of ODF for portability and archiving, aka ODF/A
5) A formal profile of ODF for browser-based applications
6) A formal profile of ODF for mobile devices
7) A report on best practices for authoring portable documents
8) A periodic interoperability report on the state of ODF interoperability, with specific recommendations for implementors.

What did I miss?

Let's get the list complete, and then we can have a round of scoring, where we each prioritize each deliverable on a scale of 1-10 (10 is highest priority).  We can use that to inform the overall priorities and eventual the projected schedule.

-Rob