Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Acid Tests

Rob, I agree completely. One of the benefits of good standards is that
vendors who wish to participate are doing so purely for their own
benefit and advanced knowledge. Even vendors as large as MS and 3m
recognize the advanced benefits of conformance at my job....and it is
definitely and perpetually ongoing. Heck we are working on ODF
sub-versions for 1.xxx let alone 2.xxx in the forseeable future.

i think a web based test if possible would be convenient for some testing.

Matthew B Reingold
Cell: 847-553-8097