Subject: Moving forward

All,

I think we need to focus on the task at hand. The politics of other websites really needs to be left at the door.

In particular, legal questions have to be out of scope for this list. Most participants here have no legal training, and are unable to contribute meaningfully to any discussion of legal ramifications of a TC charter.  We can scope a charter as broadly as we think necessary, and if anyone has legal concerns they raise them with the lawyers at OASIS who can constrain the charter suitably if required. We're unable to meaningfully discuss the topic any deeper than that; even if we thought there were legal issues, we're not competent to decide and/or act on them.

There is still plenty of discussion to be had over audience and deliverables. Let's move forward with those.

Thanks.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.