Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Thread cutting...

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
It is technically possible for OASIS to put this list in moderation
mode.  But this would introduce some delays in message delivery, as
well as requiring some moderators.  We could request this of OASIS
staff, if you think this would help.   Your will is my will in this
regard.  Just let me know.  Please.