Subject: Re: List of ODF interop issues that need to be addressed -- Electronic signatures

I apologize for my carelessness. My proposal in regard to  electronic signatures and the other itnerop issues already identifed that need to be addressed in the TC charter contained a link only to the table of contents on Sam's site. The more specific link directly to the list of ODF interop breakpoints that I propose be specifically addressed in the charter language is <http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home/odf-interoperability-and-conformance#TOC-Issues-List.>

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--
Universal Interoperability Council