Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] Moving forward

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
2008/7/1  <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>:

> We started the OIIC formation discussion list on June 2nd.  We're now coming
> up to the 30 day mark of the 90 days permitted.  I sense that the
> discussions are circling around to topics that were covered earlier.  That
> is OK.  I know that not everyone was able to read the earlier traffic in
> real-time and may have missed posts.  And we do have some new members.
>
> Although we have not all agreed on all points, I believe over the past month
> we have discussed all important top-level topics related to the charter.  So
> I will spend some time in the next couple of days to draft a complete
> charter,

Psst. We've been doing that,
http://sites.google.com/a/odfiic.org/tc/Home

Right, I've just been working through the masses of information with a view to updating the points covered so how about we crack on with each point in turn as we were before we got bogged down on the deliverables point.

Alternatively, start a new thread with each point and include your take on what it should look like; then we can attack each one separately rather than risk getting entangled in a mass of intertwined threads. Again.

Sam

--
Sam Johnston
Australian Online Solutions