Subject: Re: [oiic-formation-discuss] My perspective. display perferct?

jose lorenzo wrote:
> Should ODF (or something/someone else?) state as a conformance clause
> that vendors claiming conformance must allow the results of
> "official"(?) testing to be published.

Mm, dunno, I would be quite happy having an "official" test suite and
firm wording in the spec, without going as far as trademarks or forcing
the implementor to publish the results. Is there such a requirement for,
say, PDF/A or Docbook ?

After all, if the standard and test suite are freely available, any
customer (and large prospects) can test whatever implementation a vendor
wants to sell...

Best regards,

Bart