Subject: RE: [oiic-formation-discuss] Charter and Deliverables: the "State of Interoperability" assessment activity

Rob Weir asked:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oiic-formation-discuss/200808/msg00014.
html

Re: 1c. Scope of Work addition

> You introduced the word "survey" which was not in the original text.
> It might not be a survey, right? Maybe this can be generalized?
> Maybe "reviews"?

Yes. Or how about "appraisal"?  I was trying to avoid the use of assessment
and any confusion with the "conformance assessment specification" which is a
different output (though could figure in future appraisals).  I couldn't
think of anything better than review when I wrote the suggestion.

Re: 1d. List of Deliverables addition

> Or is it more of a "plan of record" for the TC?  If the
> latter, then I'd probably include this notion in the Scope,
> but not list it in the Deliverables.

Yes, that.

 - Dennis