oodf-board message

Subject: Re: [oodf-board] OMF 2020 Budget

Reading from the road today, after our panel talk is done, thanks.

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASISÂ
Advancing open data, code and standards for the global information society https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

OpenMobilityFoundation.org (new), an OASIS-hosted open source program
EU 2019 Rolling Plan for ICT Standards: https://j.mp/EUstds2019