oodf-board message

Subject: Re: Schnuerle OMF Offer Letter

The benefit package is fully paid by the company. You could choose a plan with a higher deductibleÂif you want to reduce our plan cost. Or not ;-)

the start date is up to you and Jascha.

Scott...

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 11:46 AM Michael Schnuerle <schnuerle@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you all. The offer and documents look great. I appreciate the stipends as well.

For the health insurance, vision/dental, and supplementary employee-paid coverage areas, can you send the cost of these per pay period? Eg what would each plan cost UHC ChoicePlus 250, 500/90, HDHP 1500, HDHP 5000 for individual and families?

Also I'd like to check with my current city supervisor on the April 20 start date. With Covid response I don't want to leave too soon, but I think worst case would be April 27, though 20th may actually be ok.

Thanks,

Michael S