oodf-board message

Subject: Re: Schnuerle OMF Offer Letter

OOPS, with all the back and forth, I forgot the obvious - yes we did receive the signed offer letter.ÂÂ

We will have the employee online portal opened for you on 27 April and will send youÂthe links. There will be some online forms to complete for tax withholdings, benefits etc (think of the paperwork you used to do with the "HR department") which you'll want to straight away. Jascha will set you up with emailÂand related tools, and off you go!

Welcome (in advance) !

Scott...