oodf-board message

Subject: [not urgent] Fwd: Rockefeller Foundation notification of overdue reports

FYI. Sounds like it is being adequately handled to me. Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS
Advancing open data, code and standards for the global information society
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 11:21 AM
To: Jascha Franklin-Hodge <jascha@openmobilityfoundation.org>
Cc: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>

Thanks so much. Best of luck. Jamie
James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS
Advancing open data, code and standards for the global information society

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 9:22 AM Jascha Franklin-Hodge <jascha@openmobilityfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi, Jamie.

The Board is aware that the Landscape was an outstanding deliverable for the grant, but I have not spent a great deal of time going over the details of the various grant deliverables/notices with them. I've kept them apprised of the state of our relationship with Rockefeller and our general expectations for how the rest of the grant will play out.

As of today, I've submitted both the landscape and the summary report to Rockefeller. I've also proposed that we drop the additional "revised architectural landscape" deliverable since I don't see us releasing another version until mid next year.Â

I'll keep you all apprised of the ongoing conversations.

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director