oodf-board message

Subject: Knight Foundation Grant Reporting

Hi Jascha,Â

Per the terms of the grant, narrative and financial reports are due 60 days after the close of the annual accountingÂ
period (12/31/2020) in which the funds were expended. I am not sure where we stand on the reallocation of theÂ
$12,000 paid for the host fee as well as the report that should have been filed on Nov 30, 2020.
Can you please provide me with an update?ÂÂ

Thank youÂ
CathieÂ

--

CathieÂMayo