oodf-board message

Subject: Re: [oodf-board] Samvera Partners voted to approve!

âï

Sent from my mobile

On Mar 16, 2021, at 14:15, Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Congratulations!!!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 5:08 PM Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Thumbs up. That's great.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 5:04 PM Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org> wrote:
See below Heather's report on their Partners vote to approve the bylaws.  And for the record, note her apology for only 93% response from the Partners. ;-))

Scott...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: Status of partner vote?
To: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>

Hi Scott,

I responded to your message yesterday as well, but maybe it didn't go through! Please let me know.

It's all good news here. We've had 30/32 partners vote (the two are possibly just not well-engaged right now), all have voted yes to the changes. There have been some questions, mostly curiosity and excitement. Rosalyn and I presented today to the Coalition for Networked Information Spring meeting, all about our research and evaluation process and why we think FaaS is an excellent model. The audience was very engaged for a webinar.

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone)