oodf-board message

Subject: OMF Operating Reports

Hi,Â

Please find attached the Operations Report for January and February for OMF. I thought I had sentÂ
the Jan Report but could not find it in my email so I am resending. I have also attached a secondary sheet
for details on Cash vs Def Rev, A/R and A/P. Please let me know if you have any questions.Â

On a good note, we finally receivedÂa PO from Waymo and have submitted the invoiceÂ
to Ariba for payment.Â

Best,Â
CathieÂ

--