oodf-board message

Subject: Formation acts, internal controls, etc (was) Re: [oodf-board] Proposal to form Samvera FaaS

ÂÂÂ No rush but let me mention the following.
 Yes to #2, the assignment: the LLC acting for new Samvera can accept an assignment as soon as the 3 LLC managers do a resolution to (a) open the series and (b) sign an assignment. Which needs about as much formality as the one we did last week. And I guess (c) do a town registration, whatever that is?
 On #1, banking: the LLC managers also can sign a bank authorizing resolution. Want a form? Or got one from the bank? But which bank? (See below.)
ÂÂÂ Also on #1:
With apologies if any of this already is clear from the pile of paper. I only read the legal stuff so far. Let me know if I can help. Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaboration