oodf-board message

Subject: Fwd: Parental leave

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jascha Franklin-Hodge <jascha@openmobilityfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 1:56 PM
Subject: Parental leave
To: Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>

Hi, Scott and Cathie.

I'm planning to take some time off for the birth of our second kid in April. I put together this parental leave plan, which outlines responsibilities / availability in my absence:

Board leadership and OMF staff are fully briefed and on-board with thisÂplan.

In terms of things that impact OASIS, Michael Schnuerle (michael@openmobilityfoundation.org) will be deputized to approve any expected payments that require sign off. Angela Giacchetti (angela@openmobilityfoundation.org) will be the go-to person for member-related questions (including any renewals that are unresolved when my leave begins).Â

I will be doing weekly check-ins with my team starting mid-May. You can also reach me at jascha@gmail.com/617-848-5970Âduring my leave if needed.

Thanks,

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director