oodf-board message

Subject: Fwd: Re: Proposed OMF bylaws change notification

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jascha Franklin-Hodge <jascha@openmobilityfoundation.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 2:56 PM
To: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>

See amended bylaws attached. The Board has removed the fund segregation associated with regulated/non-regulated entities. They have also established a path for voluntary membership dues, though to details of these will still be sorted out in the months ahead.

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director