oodf-board message

Subject: Re: Money as well as trademarks (was) Re: Need Samvera asset transfer doc

TL;DR: version - let me suggest one short doc to do the whole thing, which I will write up today when I'm done with Chet and Todd. I don't think we were planning to do so, but I see more good than bad in it, and Heather needs something to show LYRASIS anyway.Â

Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaboration