oodf-board message

Subject: Re: [oodf-board] Re: Signed asset transfer agreement

+1.  Scott's signature is adequate on this one, as a contract;    we have a separate internal authorization that all 3 of us sign.  Jamie

Sent from my mobile

On Jul 1, 2021, at 07:27, Scott McGrath <Scott.McGrath@oasis-open.org> wrote:

No need to sign the agreement Chet.  There is another doc in circulation for you.  See related messages perhaps appearing in the same thread in your gmail threaded message display. (it was for me)

Scott...