oodf-board message

Subject: Fwd: Review of Agreement for Samvera to sign

[internal]
So this maybe is some kinda in-kind deal that is used to ease the transition from support resources being on IU's books? Not sure yet but will keep you posted. Could be budget relevant eventually. cheers Jamie
James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: Review of Agreement for Samvera to sign
To: Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org>
Cc: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>

 Acknowledged, will do, Copying Cathie and Scott here, just because they are the custodians of our foundations and Samvera records.Â
 Hope this finds you all well!  Really enjoying this year's crop of open data and open science practices and initiatives so far. It feels like those imperatives have decisively jumped the geek gate to broader global policy priority. We're always proud to be seen with you folks.Â
ÂÂÂ Cordially, Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ