oodf-board message

Subject: Re: Brief chat today per your Koalendar (was) re: Review of Agreement for Samvera to sign

Thanks, helpful chat; I hope that will allow you to navigate things with the UI staff, or feel free to send them to me as discussed. Let us know how it comes out.  Have a great holiday weekend. Regards Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ