oodf-board message

Subject: Re: OASIS comment for the IU agreement draft

    Thanks very much Heather.  I will convey any further thoughts I have to Scott, since I am in European time zones this week, and he would be more available to you to actually have a conversation, if one is needed.  Please have any final issues sorted out with him directly.

    From my perspective, eliminating that former indemnity obviously solved the main concern we expressed.  Thanks for conveying that to IU.

     Of course, we also don't have enough insight into the technical program to assess the details of the descriptions of the job and deliverables in that new appendix, so we're leaving that to you.

Cordially, Jamie

Sent from my mobile