oodf-board message

Subject: OASIS and affiliates anti-corruption assurance letter

Dear colleagues: From time to time, as a part of procurement rules from members or agencies, we are asked to give assurance that OASIS and its affiliates comply with relevant anti-corruption, anti-bribery and anti-slavery laws. Often this is a requirement for their joining or contracting with us. Obviously, also it is an assurance that should be easy for us to provide, given our nonprofit and neutral nature.

Please see attached the current version that we plan to provide to those who ask, tailored for a few French-law questions relevant to some stakeholders, on behalf of each of our three related companies:
I do not anticipate problems here, but would you please review and let us know if you (as officers of the above entities) have any objections to the proposed statements, or know of any activity by our entities that might make them untrue.ÂÂ

We will assume you have no objections, and provide the assurance letter in substantially the attached form, if we hear no objections from you. So no reply is necessary if you do not object. Thanks for your attention.

Cordially, Jamie Clark

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ