oodf-board message

Subject: Re: OMF Operations Report for 09-2022

Thanks, Cathie.
This looks good to me.

FYI - the Ford meeting keeps getting bumped by them and is now scheduled for the 31st.
We had productive convos with Vianova but havenât been able to get them to pay. We arenât there yet but are close to removing them as a member.

-AGH

Andrew Glass Hastings
Executive Director

@andrewgh @openmobilityfnd