oodf-board message

Subject: Re: OMF Operations Report Dec 2022 (Draft)

Hi Cathie,
Thanks for the latest report.
I can pretty much guarantee as we have said all along that all of the $181K wonât be collected from our public members. Per Board action their dues remain voluntary - and while I do expect much of it to still come in (as I indicated recently to you and Irene in an update) - the voluntary nature means it wonât ALL come in. And we are getting new unplanned public contributions like the earlier this week from Oslo.
This is the first Iâve ever heard of a âbad debtâ issue so Iâm not even sure what that is.
Thanks much!
-AGH

- Andrew Glass Hastings

*Sent in transit