oodf-board message

Subject: OMF Financials for Dec 2022 Revised

Hi Andrew,Â

After discussing the balances of the voluntary dues that are still outstanding, we determined that the revenues for thoseÂmembers
who are not able to confirm their ability to pay will need to be reversed from the financial statements. The attached report shows
the effect of those reversals -$137,500 in December, and previous adjustments of -$30,500 for a total of -$168,000.
In the details attached, the A/R listing shows those members (both premier/assoc and voluntary) that are outstanding on 12/31/2022.
I included a listing of the members whose invoices were reversed so you can see which ones were included.ÂÂ

Please reviewÂthe reports, I wantedÂto run them by you first in case you had any questions before I send them along to Ramses.Â
Please reach out withÂany questions.Â

Best,Â
CathieÂ
--