oodf-board message

Subject: Re: [internal] please note Re: [oodf-board] Re: OMF A/P for review and approval

Hi Jamie,Â

Just to clarify, OMF pays the FaaS fee directly to OODF.  ÂOODF then transfersÂtheÂfunds to OASIS for staff support.Â
~Cathie .ÂÂ

On Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 5:22âPM Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:
[internal only] [privileged and confidential]
ÂÂÂ Leaving aside any budget, policy or OASIS issues, and focusing only on the narrow respecting-the-corporate-layers issue:Â if you guys do plan to evaluate some kind of adjustment or discount, please keep the [oodf-board] list of LLC director-managers in the loop.
 I do not think it would require OODF approval, beyond whatever OMF does, unless you WANT the LLC to adopt a resolution with a view on that. This is a fee that OMF, as services buyer, pays directly to OASIS Open, as vendor, so OODF LLC should have no dog in that hunt, economically. But definitely we should be able to demonstrate that the OODF level is kept informed, of any discounting, as well as any going-concern viability issues. Thanks. Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ