oodf-board message

Subject: Fwd: [samvera-finance] Samvera Budget committee Meeting 7/7

Samvera's Operations Report for June 2023 attached.Â

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 1:55âPM
To: Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org>
Cc: Samvera Board Finance Subcommittee <finance@samvera.org>

Hi Heather,Â

Hope everyoneÂenjoyed the holidays!
Hot off the press! Here is the Operations Report for June.ÂÂ
Best,Â
CathieÂ

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 1:17âPM Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone have agenda items for our meeting tomorrow? If we only have the monthly report to review, we could do that via email.Â

Thanks!

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.Â

CathieÂMayo

Controller

OASIS Open

400 TradeCenter