oodf-board message

Subject: Re: CoMotion - OMF MoU Draft

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 7:58âPM Andrew Glass Hastings <andrew@openmobilityfoundation.org> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrew Glass Hastings <andrew@openmobilityfoundation.org>
Date: September 28, 2023 at 10:12:24 PM PDT
To: Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>, OMF Accounting <omf.accounting@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Fwd: CoMotion - OMF MoU Draft

ïHi Cathie,

Happy Friday!
Lots going on!
Here are the first two invoices from CoMotion for the OMF Summit.
Thanks,
AGH

Andrew Glass Hastings
Executive Director

andrew@openmobilityfoundation.org
www.openmobilityfoundation.org
@andrewgh @openmobilityfnd

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Keeler <mkeeler@lacomotion.com>
Date: September 27, 2023 at 11:57:05 AM PDT
To: Timothy Gribaudi <tgribaudi@comotionglobal.com>
Cc: Andrew Glass Hastings <andrew@openmobilityfoundation.org>, Angela Giacchetti <angela@openmobilityfoundation.org>, John Rossant <john.rossant@newcities.org>

Hi Andrew,Â

Your first two invoices are attached. Please let me know if you need anything further.Â

Thanks,
MaryÂ

--

CathieÂMayo