oodf-board message

Subject: Re: Hyku Migration Sprints - SOW

[internal]
Cathie, I will review (for contract issues) and get back to you shortly on this. J
James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 8:27âAM Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org> wrote:
HelloÂScott and James,

You might already be out for the holidays, but if you have an opportunity to sign the attached SLA, we need it for some work we have already had done in October and some other work we're planning for nextÂmonth from a member who is also a service provider.

Thank you and happy holidays!

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.Â

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kevin Kochanski <kevinkochanski@scientist.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 3:31âPM
Subject: Hyku Migration Sprints - SOW
To: Heather Greer Klein <heather@samvera.org>

Hi Heather,

I'm attaching an SOW for approval for the Hyku migration to Postgres w/ Valkyrie via repo.samvera.org. I know this is from 2024 funds, but getting approval and a signature sooner is better if possible. I'm also attaching the same SLA I sent for Valkyrie sprints, as it would cover all the work (but we hadn't received a signed one back yet).

I also realized that the SOW I sent you for the summer Valkyrie Sprints carried over some language from another project (referencing WVU). I deleted that entire section as I don't think I applies. Uploading a revised version of that just for your records.

Thanks!
Kevin

--

Kevin Kochanski

Client LiaisonÂ|ÂSoftware Services by Scientist.com

+1 619-786-4435

329 S Highway 101Âl Ste. 230 l Solana Beach, CA Âl 92075

LinkedInÂÂ

All correspondence and negotiations are subject to contract. Unless otherwise noted, all information in this email and/or attachment is strictly confidential and cannot be distributed externally without the express written consent of Scientist.com.