oodf-board message

Subject: OMF Year End closing 2023

Hi Andrew,Â

As I begin the year end close for OMF, can you please be sure that all staff and consultants haveÂ
submitted any expenses, travel etc, for 2023 so I can be sure that all expenses are accounted for?
Things that come to mind are the final costs for the OMF Summit, December travel and additional expenseÂ
such as LinkedIn. The audit is scheduled to start on JanÂ15th. Thanks for your help in rounding up these expenses.Â

Best,Â
CathieÂ

--

CathieÂMayo-Figenbaum