oodf-board message

Subject: Re: OMF: Contract needs review : UW standard research template

Attached. Sorry I wasn't able to get through this sooner. Lots of little boobytraps.ÂÂ
This markup is suitable for sharing with Andrew (but I'd read it myself first if I were you, due to the budget issues, in case you want to tweak any of that);Â draft is not suitable for sending back to UW yet, until it's thrashed out with Andrew.Â

Regards Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 12:19âPM Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi,Â

Just wanted to make sure you had a chance to see this request from Andrew.ÂÂ
Let me know if you are able to complete his request by the end of this week.Â
Thanks
CathieÂ

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Glass Hastings <andrew@openmobilityfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 8:52âPM
Subject: Fwd: UW standard research template
To: Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Cc: Em Burnett <em@openmobilityfoundation.org>

Cathie, Scott and Jamie,

As part of the SMART Grant Collaborative we are partnering with the University of WA Urban Freight Lab as the primary research partner for the group of cities and their curb digitization projects.
We will be compensating UW to do this research and case-study work for the Collaborative.

Can you please review the attached UW research agreement terms. We are still finalizing the scope of work, but that is only referenced in the attached legal terms.
Please let me know if you see any major red flags.

Once the review is complete and once the scope of work is set we will ask you to sign the agreement.
We would like to have these terms reviewed this week. Let me know if that isnât possible.

Thank you for your help!
-AGH

Andrew Glass Hastings
Executive Director