op-advisory-council message

Subject: UK Open Source Awards - Nominations close April 29!

Advisory Council Members,

Our colleague Amanda Brock is organizing the 2019 UK Open Source Awards (https://opensourceawards.org/) and I wanted to make sure you saw it in case there are people, projects or companies in the UK you feel are deserving of a nomination.ÂNominations Close at 5pm on Monday 29th April 2019.

There will also be an award ceremony on June 12 in Edinburgh - I highly recommend attending, especially since Terence Eden will be speaking and I think he's very humorous!

Best,
Jory