op-advisory-council message

Subject: Open Projects Press Release is out - Links to share on social

ðÂExtra Extra, read all about itÂðÂ

First and foremost, thank you all for your feedback and eyes on the press release. We are thrilled to share that it has been published and is now live on our website!

I wanted to share some links so that you have access to share on your social media channels:Â
Also, thank you so much to Chris and Amanda for arranging posts on your organization's websites! We will be compiling a list of press coverage and sharing it along in the next week or so. Really can't thank you all enough for helping make this launch a smooth one <3

Best,
Jory