op-advisory-council message

Subject: Advice on forming nonprofit legal entity in Europe

OASIS is interested in opening a European entity or branch so that our organization and/or specific Open Projects may be eligible to receive European Commission grantsÂor other types of direct support from EU agencies.ÂÂWe're looking at Estonia, The Netherlands, and a few other options. If you have any insights or can recommend a consultant in this area, please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer