op-advisory-council message

Subject: Scheduling next Quarterly Advisory Council Call

Hi, Open Projects Advisory Council Members!

Wanted to let you know that we're scheduling the next quarterly advisory council call for Monday, September 23rd at 8 a.m. PST / 11 a.m. EST / 5 p.m. CEST, based on the results of the doodle poll. Assuming Mondays at this time are generally a safe bet, I'd like to go ahead and make this a recurring quarterly invitation, with adjustments made as needed for holidays and major events. Let me know if you have other suggestions.Â

Also, I wanted to wish our fellow council members lots of luck this week at OSCON. I'm sure I'm not the only one with 'FOMO' - but my OASIS colleague Dee Schur will be out there and would be delighted to meet you if you have a moment to stop by the booth!Â

All theÂbest,
Jory

p.s. I'm still not confident that these calendar invites are always going through correctly, so please let me know if you don't see one from me in the next 15 minutes. Apologies for the trouble here.