op-advisory-council message

Subject: Re: Doodle Poll for Next Advisory Board Meeting

(accidentally sent this from the wrong email address a minute ago, resending and apologies if you get a duplicate message)

Thanks for bumping this thread, Jim. I sent out a calendar invite a few weeks ago for Monday, Sept. 23 at 11:00 EST / 15:00 UTC / 17:00 CEST. We've had a number of confirmations so far, but there have been past instances of the invites getting 'eaten' by mail clients.Â

I thinkÂthis linkÂshould let you view the invite and add it to your preferred calendar, but let me know if you have other issues with it.

Best,
Jory