op-advisory-council message

Subject: OASIS AC Updates & Meeting Recap

Hi everyone,

It's been a very busy month - I hope everyone's travel and events are going smoothly so far! Wanted to briefly share a few updates, and a couple of plans:
Lastly, we had a small turn out for the meeting today so the group elected to reschedule. We're proposing to reschedule for Oct. 21, hoping that will work with everyone's Fall travel. It will certainly be nice to catch up then on any and all interesting conversations we've been having at these events.

How did Open Core Summit go??
Jory